Ed Murphy partners with some of the finest experts in planning and development services to create highly customized teams, specifically organized to handle a wide range of projects. You can see a list of the people Ed works or associates with on our “Partners” page, or read the following to find out more about Ed Murphy.
- Bachelor’s in Sociology, Whitworth College, Spokane, Washington
- Masters in Urban Planning, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon
- Continuing education and training in public sector management, land use planning, economic development, land use law, and real estate finance.
Professional Registrations and Affiliations
- American Planning Association (APA)
- American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Urban Land Insitute (ULI)
- Community Development Director, City of Troutdale, Oregon
- Community Development Director, City of Grants Pass, Oregon
- Community Development Director, City of Tigard, Oregon
- Principal and owner, Ed Murphy & Associates (consulting firm)
Major Clients Served
- Riverside Homes, Inc.
- JLS Custom Homes
- Richard Ackerman/OPUS NW
- Metro (Parks)
- Sierra Pacific Development Co.
- Pacific Sante Fe Corp.
- Eslinger Builders, Inc.
- Community Partners for Affordable Housing (CPAH)
- Aspen NW LLC
- SyKart Indoor Racing Center
- Brian McCarl & Co.
- Newland Communities NW
- Specht Development, Inc.
- Evergreen Aviation Museum
- City of Oregon City, Oregon
- City of Beaverton, Oregon
- City of Grants Pass, Oregon
- City of Gresham, Oregon
- City of Vancouver, Washington
- City of Lakewood, Washington
- City of Newcastle, Washington
- City of University Place, Washington
- Clark County, Washington
- Portland Community College
- Bureau of Land Management
- Tigard-Tualatin School District
- North Clackamas School District
- Hillsboro School District
- MITCH Charter School
- Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District